- Student will have to register online to take course.
- Students will need their license number for registration.
- Students are responsible for registering with the correct license number.
- Student can start the coursework right after they have paid for the course.
- Students can take the course anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Students can only take each course once in a calendar year.
- Students will need to complete the courses that the have registered for within 120 days or by course expiration date.
- Students will need to complete all modules of a package in order to receive credit. CE Cosmo can not post partial credit.
- Students will be able to print out the certificate after course completion.
- CE Cosmo will submit coursework completion to TDLR within 48 hours after student has completed the course.
CE Cosmo takes your privacy seriously. At no time will CE Cosmo sell personal information. The information students provide will be used for purchases, registration, to fulfill orders, and for identification and notification purposes only.
If students have any questions concerning any of these policies, please contact us by calling our Customer Service department
toll-free at 1.866.797.5654
or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
All Rights Reserved. All training materials are copyrighted by CE Cosmo. No part of the training material may be reproduced, retransmitted, or distributed without the express written consent from CE Cosmo. It is not permissible to distribute files or printed versions of any material on this website without written consent from CE Cosmo.